Why Google Apps for Work?
Google Apps for Work is one of the leading suites of productivity apps available. Used by millions of businesses around the world, it allows you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations; you get email and file storage too. Its cloud-based approach makes collaborating with your team on projects really easy, and you can access your files from any device.
If you need help with a Google Apps migration or installation, we can help. We've worked with both small businesses and large organisations to set them up on Google Apps in a quick and painless fashion. We'll take all the stress out of moving your email and calendars across to Google Apps, and can provide your team with training on how to get the most out of your new productivity tools. Ongoing support packages are also available.
Previous Google Apps clients
Our previous clients for Google Apps migrations include
What do you get with Google Apps?
There are two versions of Google Apps:
Google Apps for Work
With Google Apps for Work, you get
- Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30 GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Project sites (a way to build simple websites or intranet)
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support.
Google Apps Unlimited
With Google Apps Unlimited, in addition to the above features you also get:
- Unlimited file storage
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Search and export to different formats easily
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message-retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes.
You can read more about Google Apps here.
Contact us about a Google Apps migration or installation project
If you're interested in going Google, just get in touch today - we'd be delighted to help. We are based in London but happy to work with companies around the world.
How do Google Apps and Office 365 compare? Read our thoughts on this in our detailed MS Office 365 vs Google Apps comparison.